Sunday, August 23, 2009

Eleven...

That up there? ^

That, my friends, is 15 years of friendship in a bottle.

We truly are different in every way possible! Isn't it wonderful how the world works?
She's my best friend and will be forever, even when I move to Australia ( or,you know, just somewhere hot! ).
It takes really long for me to upload these pictures so I'll keep putting one picture with each blog from now on!


Keep you updated visually etc.

Oh! Guys I forgot to tell you, I'll be going back to school soon, and when I do, since I go to a boarding school (i.e. I live in school), I will only be able to write at the weekends!
But don't worry, you will get extra long blogs!
I am going to Spain with my family on Thursday for a week, so I can't blog then either.

Only the comitted people will be left, you'll see.
You see, the second you click that Follow button, you have comitted yourself to a lifetime of odd but slightly amusing blogs from a young Irish girl. Well that's how I see it anyway.

So, if any of my lovely followers have cold feet, just pull out now. Otherwise, you are in it for the long haul. I will be deeply hurt for a long, long time, but the heart does heal. Not easily, mind you, but it does. Woefully.

By the way, everyone who just popped onto my page for a little peek or whatever, you guys should follow me.



Haha. It's not serious or anything...Yet.

I love you guys. Seriously. You are all my world.


Lol.


Thank you, again, for the comments, they're lovely.


Me enjoying my BBQ chicken...





Oh, and I think I may have food poisoning.






.



Yep.





X

3 comments:

  1. Daisy girl,
    Nice post..yup...your followers are ready to wait for those long posts..btw, do drop in at my blog too ..;)
    I am sure I am not asking for too much. Am i? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm ready for the commitment. :D LOVE that pic. Forgotten how cute it was lol
    send me them you great big daisy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. he he...school? arent u done with it?
    enjoy u trip :)

    ReplyDelete