Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ten...!

For some reason, my tongue is really cold right now.

The thought of leaving you all out here on cyberspace without a fresh and exciting new blog from me was just too much to bear.

So I took a few pictures and we actually had a BBQ in the end, ate Lucky Charms and watched a heart warming movie which almost brought me to tears...of laughter because this non-significant guy in the movie just like randomly and fiercely french-kissed the main character(who was indeed a man), stopped really quickly, looked at the main character blankly in the eyes, realized he was in fact straight, and went back in and gave him a small peck on the lips.

It was hilarious, but probably one of those 'You had to be there' kind of things. The movie was called I Love You, Man and it was about this guy who had no real male friends and he was going around trying to find one because he was getting married and he needed a best man for his wedding, and had to go through all these men with varying strangeness until he found this really cool guy!

I won't spoil the end for you.

Anyway, the one I more predominately call by the name 'Da' (i.e. my beloved Father) is telling to go to sleep, as it is 'Bed Time.'

I'm sure it is.

I am sure it is!

So I shall bid you adeu,
send my farewells...

Until I write again my pets...

*Evil laugh*

No seriously, I'll write again tomorrow and will add a few pictures of today!
I'm sure the next blog will be more deep and meaningful than this one.

Blabber Blabber Blabber

Etc...

Adios!


X

3 comments:

  1. Haha, you liked the gay kiss!! Buahaha! I will convert you to the wonderful world of yaoi anyday now!!! :D The peck after the snog was hi-fucking-larious.

    Post the pictures soon! And don't forget to send me them in an email!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. young lady i thought that was pretty funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. xD

    Nice.

    Pictures!
    I want pictures!
    :D

    ReplyDelete