Friday, August 21, 2009

Nine...

Guess what! As you all know (or could know, if you read About the Daisy Girl) , I'm big into modeling and I signed up for this talent recruitment-type site (starnow.ie) about two months ago and yesterday I logged onto my profile and it said I had New Casting Calls so I clicked into it and it said that Bliss magazine, I don't know if you have heard of it, it's a teenager-y fashion mag, were looking for models in Ireland to do a photo of ''What are you doing this Saturday night?''. I applied and this morning, I had an e-mail from Geraldine Something from Bliss! She had a look at my StarNow page and she wants me to do it!

So tomorrow, if the weather allows, I will be getting someone to take picture of me like at a BBQ or something!!

I will try and put up some of the pictures that I send her so you guys can see.

Totally over the JLS thing btw.
I wish Rachel every happiness.

Lol.

Sorry this has to be a pretty quick blog - I'm in a bit of a rush, but I'll write triple tomorrow.

Thanks to my faithful followers, and all the comments.

Means a lot!

X

7 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD! Rachie! That's brilliant! Wow, I'm so happy for you! :D:D:D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. all righty then, irish eyes are smilling

    ReplyDelete
  3. An Irish BBQ is kinda the same as any other BBQ, you're just sort of cooking meat and stuff on a grill thing, usually outside, is that more Irish than usual? Lol! It's not like we cook shamrocks and potatoes haha.........Thank you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about leprachauns?
    xD
    But on a more serious note,
    Congratulations!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember the 1st time I was called Da,
    anyways oh hey im not a pet, I follow willingly and blindly in a hell your life will go into soon, a boarding school , jail, lol ha ha :P tudy hard and please ignore those mindless drones that think their better, but remember be nice to them, U shouldnt pick on people with mental disorders, they think thier smart and call themselves teachers. I hope you can teach them things:)
    and your pix are very cool, I hope your over poisonings
    in the future COOK it :P
    have fun babe :D

    ReplyDelete